Did you know that…?
- Women experience a 73% reduction in economic status following a divorce
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, only 15% of women are awarded spousal maintenance, and more than 25% never receive any of the awarded payments.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, only 37% of custodial mothers receive the full child support payments they’re due.
- Only 50% of women who are divorced or separated have some savings.
- The divorce rate for couples 50+ has doubled in the last 20 years.
- $15,000 is the estimated cost of divorce.
Divorce is often the single most devastating emotional and financial event a woman can go through in her lifetime A divorce can be both a tremendous burden and a great opportunity for personal growthand divorce is often complicated, expensive and lengthy. Despite the negative connotations, divorce can offer a window of opportunity to start life over in a better situation with better chances for long-term success.
Wildflower Group Tucson can help. Our group of professional women can answer questions in a wide variety of areas from finance, tax, and real estate to travel, health and wellness. Our education events offer the opportunity to gain knowledge that will help smooth your transition to being single again.
Socializing during and after divorce can be challenging. Networking at our Wildflower Wednesday Events can help you connect with other women who understand what you are going through. and you may even gain valuable insights from other women who have walked a similar path.
View some of our Divorce Resources that may help you.